Ada Sobieszczuk is a certified Fertile Life™ Method practitioner. This method provides both couples and individuals who have been experiencing primary and secondary infertility, whether through IVF or trying to conceive naturally, with a comprehensive program of natural treatment options to conceive and achieve a successful pregnancy.12345678 This method is a fusion of Chinese Medicine, nutritional therapy and functional medicine and an understanding of the best that Western Medicine has to offer.
- Jo, J. & Lee, Y. J. Effectiveness of acupuncture in women with polycystic ovarian syndrome undergoing in vitro fertilisation or intracytoplasmic sperm injection: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Acupuncture in Medicine 35, 162–170 (2017).
- Friedler, S. et al. The effect of medical clowning on pregnancy rates after in vitro fertilization and embryo transfer. Fertil. Steril. 95, 2127–2130 (2011).
- Qian, Y. et al. Therapeutic effect of acupuncture on the outcomes of in vitro fertilization: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Arch. Gynecol. Obstet. 295, 543–558 (2017).
- Pundir, J. et al. Overview of systematic reviews of non-pharmacological interventions in women with polycystic ovary syndrome. Hum. Reprod. Update 25, 243–256 (2019).
- Zheng, C. H., Huang, G. Y., Zhang, M. M. & Wang, W. Effects of acupuncture on pregnancy rates in women undergoing in vitro fertilization: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Fertil. Steril. 97, 599–611 (2012).
- Zhou, J. & Qu, F. Treating gynaecological disorders with traditional Chinese medicine: A review. African Journal of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicines 6, 494–517 (2009).
- Hullender Rubin, L. E., Opsahl, M. S., Taylor-Swanson, L. & Ackerman, D. L. Acupuncture and in vitro fertilization: A retrospective chart review. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine 19, 637–643 (2013).
- An, Y., Sun, Z., Li, L., Zhang, Y. & Ji, H. Relationship between psychological stress and reproductive outcome in women undergoing in vitro fertilization treatment: psychological and neurohormonal assessment. J. Assist. Reprod. Genet. 30, 35–41 (2013).